The Workforce Report Card is the result of research conducted by the LVGEA that delves into the important and evolving workforce needs of the region. It outlines discussions on how workforce drives the economy and is a holistic approach to how Southern Nevada can bring in, develop and retain local talent.
Southern Nevada Key Industrial & Office Parks
Southern Nevada’s real estate market includes dozens of premier office and industrial sites. The LVGEA and your local real estate partner can help find the right site for you. The below map offers a broad overview of the jurisdictions in the marketplace and some of the region’s largest office and industrial parks.
Top 10 office parks:
- UNLV Harry Reid Research/Technology Park
- Symphony Park
- Arroyo ofﬁce and industrial park
- Downtown Summerlin
- Howard Hughes Corporate Center, The HC Las Vegas
- McCarran Center
- Green Valley Corporate Center
- Union Village
- Las Vegas Technology Center
- The Crossings Business Center at Summerlin