We’ve packed this PERSPECTIVE Update with the education and workforce information you need to know, also featuring columns from United Way of Southern Nevada CEO Bob Morgan and Applied Analysis Principal Brian Gordon.
Southern Nevada’s Infrastructure Connectivity
A Globally Connected Business Location
Las Vegas is one of the world’s most famous tourism destinations. Because of this, Las Vegas is one of the most globally connected cities in the United States.
Why Las Vegas?
- Las Vegas has one of the most affordable business climates in the United States while also having easy access to large California markets and ports. From Las Vegas, you can deliver same-day, round-trip trucking to Los Angeles and Phoenix.
- With one-day rail routes to Salt Lake City and Los Angeles, Southern Nevada offers an excellent distribution point in the Southwest.
- McCarran International Airport is one of the busiest destination airports in the United States, and we have some of the lowest corporate annual travel costs in the country.
- Las Vegas boasts first-in-class fiber-optic data connections, making it a national data hub.
- Las Vegas hosts more than six million convention-goers a year, making it a hub for corporate meetings and events.