Interested in working with LVGEA? We offer a mission-driven environment with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Medical + Dental + Vision
3 Weeks of PTO, exclusive of most major holidays
WFS Development Director
The Workforce Development Director is the liaison to the local economic development system and effectively connects businesses who are relocating, expanding or in business retention mode, to workforce programs in the One-Stop Delivery System. The position is part of the comprehensive One-Stop Career Center team, staffed under ResCare Workforce Services (RWS).
You would be a good fit for this job if you:
- Have a passion for connecting employers with employees
- Enjoy relationship-building with community leaders
- Are a self-starter and thrive on bringing diverse stakeholders together
- Are comfortable independently leading and completing projects
Marketing and Communications
We’re looking for an events intern who can take part in our big Perspective signature event, the region’s premier source for community and economic development information, analysis, and forecasting. We’re looking to find somebody with big ideas and excellent attention to detail. They would call down and email a wide variety of companies to obtain information; research companies listed in the Perspective publication; collect data and artwork; and assist the LVGEA team in day-of-event logistics.
You would be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a passion for nonprofit organizations
- Enjoy working in an open work setting
- Are a self-starter and like collaborative efforts